On-Demand Professional Education
Evolving Post-Acute Strategies Under COVID-19
July 21, 2020
Presented by: Darrin Hull, EVP, Consulting, and Brian Ellsworth, VP, Public Policy and Payment Transformation
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the health care system has undergone years of change packed into a few months. In this webinar, we will examine these changes from the perspective of post-acute and long-term care, with a look at where we have been and where we are likely to go. This session will include a discussion of lessons learned from outbreaks, operational imperatives, and a glimpse into the future by examining critical public policies and future demand for post-acute and long-term care.
- Synthesize lessons learned for post-acute and long-term care providers from the initial outbreak of COVID-19.
- Understand operational challenges and opportunities.
- Outline likely future trends and public policy changes as the pandemic unfolds.
Managing a Successful Senior Living Turnaround in a COVID-19 Era and Beyond
June 23, 2020
Presented by: Craig Abbott, EVP, Growth, and Darrin Hull, EVP, Consulting
Through rapid growth, development in overly saturated markets, weak sales and marketing infrastructure, labor challenges and untested and inexperienced management, the senior living marketplace has seen an increase in underperforming assets in recent years. The unprecedented COVID-19-related realities that the industry is navigating at this time only add to the strain being felt by these troubled senior living communities. These challenges will force operators to move from their normal and customary operating routines into planful and robust turnaround management practices.
Watch now to explore topics such as:
- External and internal factors that contribute to the underperformance of senior living assets
- The warning signs of operational decline/failure
- The Turnaround Matrix – Understand the stages of a comprehensive turnaround plan, including the impact of COVID-19 on these strategies
- Execution of the turnaround plan
- Return to the “new normal” – Life after the Turnaround