Health Dimensions Group (HDG) will host its second annual National Summit, Building the Continuum Essential for Success in Post-Health Care Reform, February 1-3, 2012. The Summit will address the prime opportunity for post-acute providers to serve as a preferred, high-value partner to hospital systems and physician groups.
• What: National Summit: Building the Continuum Essential for Success in Post-Health Care Reform
• When: February 1-3, 2012
• Where: J.W. Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Spa, Phoenix, Arizona
• Info: A complete agenda is available at healthdimensionsgroup.com
Read conference updates at hdgblog.com
Follow event discussion on Twitter (hashtag #hdgsummit).
This unique two-day event provides practical strategies for hospitals, health systems, post-acute and long-term care providers to create partnerships and programs essential for success in the future. The National Summit once again promises speakers who are nationally recognized experts in the field who will summarize and discuss strategies that include:
• The new regulations and relationships with insurers and how providers–acute, post-acute, and physician groups–are responding
• National survey results on current and trajectory status of hospital and health systems focus on post-acute care
• Overview and update on leading organizations initiatives as they advance the development and implementation of their continuum of providers under health care reform
• Technology in the care continuum from delivery system to home
• Designing and implementing patient-centered coordination mechanisms across the health system continuum
• Keys to successful partnerships for continuum development and operations
Registration is subject to approval and the conference coordinator will verify eligibility. Download a full conference brochure and registration form, or for more information contact HDG at 763.746.5567 or email@example.com.
About Health Dimensions Group
Health Dimensions Group is a Minneapolis-based, fully integrated senior living health care management and health care consulting firm. For more than 20 years, we have partnered with hospitals, health systems, and long-term care and senior living providers to help them meet the ever-changing needs in their markets and plan for the future, while maintaining a healthy bottom line. For more information, visit http://www.healthdimensionsgroup.com or http://hdgblog.com.