Amber Rogotzke, MAHR, SPHR
As president of HDG, Amber Rogotzke guides our organization’s daily operations and support services. Her 20-plus years of executive leadership and human resources, operational, and financial experience is the cornerstone for how HDG shapes its culture and brings to life its mission.
Throughout her career, Amber has been recognized for her success in developing leaders and engaging people in work that provides professional fulfillment. Her focus on aligning human resources with corporate initiatives through change management, organizational development, and process improvement has led to better performing organizations and a strong track record of improving clients’ outcomes.
Within HDG, this desire to align people with work they care about led Amber to develop HDG’s proven process, “Caring Above and Beyond.” Her passion for serving people is also behind the executive director leadership training and team member development programs Amber developed to build the next generation of HDG leaders. And it has driven the acquisition and transition of more than 20 new managed communities into the company’s portfolio during Amber’s leadership tenure.
Amber’s emphasis on professional development and community involvement extends to her personal life as well. She is a member of both Society for Human Resources Association and Healthcare Human Resources Association of Minnesota.
Amber and her husband, four children, and dog can often be found outdoors, walking, hiking, and traveling.
- Leading people and culture strategy development
- Managing leadership teams through strategic and operational planning and organizational development
- Developing solutions across all human resources disciplines, including policy and program, employee relations, recruitment, benefits, leadership training, management coaching, contract negotiation and compliance, team building and engagement, strategic workforce planning, and benefits and compensation
- Possessing a deep knowledge of the federal and state employment laws regulating the senior care industry.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management from Concordia University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management from Minnesota State University
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional
- Senior Professional in Human Resources® certificate from HRCI
- Employee Engagement and Workplace Culture certification
- Human Capital Strategist certification from Human Capital Institute