- Market Snapshot
When it comes to evaluating locations for potential development, a market snapshot can provide invaluable insight. A market snapshot quantitatively identifies the preliminary unit potential for independent living, assisted living, and memory care based on typical rates and competitive units in the defined area.
- Market Feasibility & Demand Studies
It can be a struggle to understand the true growth potential in your existing or planned operating markets. It requires awareness of how your projected demand or utilization compare against other senior living providers locally and nationally. Yet knowing your market is a crucial first step in identifying the ideal location and service mix — and reasonable start-up or operating budget — for your senior living development.
Our market research team quantitatively identifies the demand for each product type in a defined market area in terms of units, using data such as demographics, income-level, and workforce availability. Our experienced team can mystery shop your market competitors for a more fully informed analysis. The result is a comprehensive report that delivers the quantitative and qualitative data needed to support sound business decision-making.
- Financial Modeling & Pro-Forma Development
You’ve completed your market feasibility study and developed the preliminary project definition. All that’s missing is the financial planning that will allow you to realize your vision. Our consultants work side-by-side with you to prepare the financial projections that inform business plans, investors, and potential lenders. These projections may include estimated project budgets, start-up and operating budgets, detailed financial performance projections, projected financial statements, and financial sensitivity analyses.
Our finance team combines your data with specialized insight from our team of expert senior living operators. This includes access to a multitude of internal HDG-proprietary benchmarks gleaned through decades of experience in managing and consulting for senior living and care communities throughout the country.
- Sales, Marketing, Lease-up, & Occupancy Development
HDG senior living sales and marketing experts provide comprehensive oversight, support, and resources that can grow your occupancy. We support you in:
- Naming and brand development
- Strategic sales and marketing planning
- Agency and project management
- Website,and digital and traditional advertising management
- Social media strategy and execution
- Marketing materials creation
- Sales team recruitment, coaching, and training
You can count on HDG’s experienced professionals to ensure your leadership team has the knowledge, processes, and tools needed to effectively manage the sales process, build occupancy, and drive results.
- Operational Planning, Licensure, & Start-up
HDG provides a variety of pre-opening services that can set your senior community up for success. These services include financial modeling assistance, legal coordination, licensing and compliance assistance, and more.
- Start-up Management
When opening a new senior living community, it’s essential to develop and implement an effective, comprehensive management plan and structure. HDG’s seasoned senior living operators can position you for success by assisting you with this planning and structure, as well as other aspects of operational start-up. Our start-up management services include:
- Pro forma development or review
- Recruitment, hiring, and team member training
- Development of policy and systems governing regulatory compliance, quality management, and clinical performance
- Creation of processes to manage accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash management, and other financial systems
- Sales and marketing strategy and oversight
- Culinary oversight
You benefit from our established management core processes, which are proven to produce efficient and effective operations, satisfied consumers, and positive financial results.