Erin Shvetzoff Hennessey, MA, NHA, CPG
Erin Shvetzoff Hennessey leverages her hands-on experience as an administrator and senior leader of skilled nursing and senior living facilities to set the tone for HDG’s commitment to providing clients with expert solutions steeped in real world experience. As CEO of HDG, Erin is active in helping clients navigate the complexities of providing care and service for older adults and sets the company’s strategic direction.
Erin has more than 20 years of experience in senior health care and is a certified gerontologist. She leverages her expertise to steer organizations towards solutions that not only enhance their strategic initiatives but also elevate their market position.She brings unique insight into acute and post-acute integration strategies that improve performance for all stakeholders in the care continuum. Erin also has considerable experience advising post-acute care providers around ownership and organizational structure, operational performance, and financial improvement.
Erin’s zeal for improving the lives of older adults extends beyond HDG. She plays an active role in many professional associations supporting aging services, serving as both a resource and speaker at local and national conferences on senior health care, senior living trends, and planning for aging populations. Erin also serves on the LeadingAge Minnesota board of directors, helping advance advocacy, leadership, and education around the care of seniors.
In recognition of Erin’s reputation as a national thought leader, she was honored as one of Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Top Women Leaders and Argentum’s 2019 Senior Living Leader Under 40. In 2021, she was presented with a Women in Business award by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.
Erin and her family share a love for gardening, downhill skiing, and embarking on worldwide adventures. At the heart of their home are two loveable golden retrievers who have found a forever haven with Erin, a dedicated advocate for pet rescue.
- Operational and financial performance improvement for post-acute and long-term care organizations
- Financial and ownership structure advisory
- Acute care and post-acute care alignment and integration
- Strategy development
- Leadership and quality program development
- Strategies for the care of aging women religious
- Revenue cycle management
- Master’s Degree in Gerontology from Bethel University
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Business Administration and Legal Studies from University of St. Thomas
- National Healthcareer Association certification
- Certified Gerontologist, National Association of Professional Gerontologists
- Voluptate velit esse cillum an wheneys
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator, State of Minnesota
- Named 2023 Woman to Watch by Modern Healthcare magazine
- Presented with a 2021 Women in Business award by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
- Named 2019 Senior Living Leader Under 40 by Argentum