In his role as regional director of sales and marketing—senior living, Matt leads, develops, and executes the sales and marketing strategies of HDG’s current and new senior living developments. He serves as primary relationship manager and subject matter expert for the communities’ sales and marketing intiatives. Matt also drives strategic partnerships with skilled nursing, home health, and hospice executives on the communities’ behalf. He recruits, trains, and onboards sales and marketing team members to achieve the communities’ census and occupancy goals. Furthermore, Matt conducts research and helps establish proforma and budgeting for communities’ move in and lease-up goals. His experience in the senior living industry includes several regional sales and marketing positions and reaches back over a decade.
- Development and execution of sales and marketing strategies
- Relationship management and strategic partnerships
- Training, recruitment, and professional development
- Implementation of creative sales initiatives and analytics
- Oversight of regional sales and marketing efforts
- Acquisition support and onboarding of new communities and team members
- Bloomsburg University – Business Administration